The OffiCare Commitment
Here are some of the upgrades OffiCare has implemented to improve our operations:
- We are constantly sorting through the various manufacturers to find True Green Products.
- Recycling is a common practice throughout our whole facility.
- We have implemented a “Fast Track” program that ensures efficient trips and fuel consumption reduction.
- Through our new website customers will be able to now find all sales related documents online.
- We are proud to announce that our operations run almost completely paper-less thus reducing our carbon footprint on the environment.
Why Green Cleaning?
Health and Cost Containment
How Do I Get Started?
- Take a close look at your facility to determine the current condition as a starting base line.
- Review how your facility is being cleaned and see where changes can be made to reduce time, waste and exposure to harmful chemicals.
- Search sources for chemicals, supplies and equipment that are Green Certified
Going green is not an all or nothing proposition, but a continuum of steps that can be implemented either one at a time, or in concert. Check out some of these great links to help better prepare you:
Plastic Film Recycling
The ULS Report Link: